1. How can I blog my creations on w-t-n.blogspot.com:
We need an e-mail address to give you access to the blogspot-page. send your request offworld to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an invitation - normally within 24 hours.2. Is it complicated to blog?
Blogspot has a fairly easy interface for blogging. If you are not familiar with blogspot - take your time to explore all functions. In any case - if you feel unsecure about something you always can drop Manuel or myself a line and we are happy to help.3. What is my benefit?
First of all - your blogposts become published to many readers out there. Not only via the w-t-n.blogspot.com page but with the syndications we already did. Syndications mean that every blog entry will become automatically published in other blogs also without extra-work. The syndication-blogs are heavy frequented by SL-residents who want to be up to date with the newest releases within second life. Also - there will most probably come even more syndications. Some syndication blogs request that the blog has to be at least 3 months old (and right now the w-t-n.blogspot page is too fresh for that).4. Do I have to pay money for that service?
Nope !5. Are there rules of blogging stuff?
Yes there are , but they are simple and understandable:
- Do NOT blog huntgifts from other hunts during a "What's The News Hunt". Of course we do not want to drag the attention from our own hunt to others via the blog
- Do NOT blog sexual explizit images or writing. Same goes for violence, begging, insultings, raciest things...etc. This is supposed to be fun for all - and we all have a responsibility for our blog but also for the syndicated blogs.
- Keep your entries "News". Like New releases, new Groupgifts, new storelocation, new stoer-rebuild...etc.
- Stick to your store/business and products. Do not advertise a cool store you found or a great sim or even a fair if you do not attend it with your business.
If the "What's The News Hunt" is over you can also start to post huntgifts from other hunts of course :-)6. I do not do clothing, but most blog entries are about fashion.
We communicated with every syndication that w-t-n.blogspot.com is not a pure fashion blog but also a blog for furniture, buildings, museums, poses, animations...etc. So do not be shy - you do not have to be in the "sewing-industry" to blog your creations.
That's all. I kept this one short and simple and we are looking forward to see that great variety of creations SL has to offer :-)
Hugzz and *kissKiss*
Paco Pooley & Manuel Ormidale