September 25, 2011

Tick Tock!

Hickory dickory dock, 
This dude just made a clock.
The cock struck one, and
something, something...

I don't remember the rest of the rhyme anyway so let's just forget about me being linguistically creative, ok?

I put together a couple clocks - and I have to say that I really like how they worked out! This beautiful Grandfather Clock is truly amazing, and will be a welcome addition to any of your design needs.

It's a FUNCTIONAL clock, set to SL time, with a soothing ticking sound that comes with so many of the old clocks.

 Clocking in (get it? hehe) at a small 8 prims, it's sure to add an aspect of beauty to your home! Grab it on the Marketplace (just click the image for the Marketplace page) or in-world for only $249L.

I also started making wall clocks like this one. I'm probably going to make about a bazillion of them, putting them all over the store until I crash the sim completely from the scripts.

Good thing the scripts are low-lag then, huh? ;o)

The wall clock is a bit different. First of all, it's only 4 prims, and this one has a working second hand.

Oh yeah, it's white. And hangs on the wall. Way cool, no? $175L in the Marketplace or in-world, and it belongs to you!

 Look forward to seeing more clocks too, building them is actually pretty fun! I can tell you a secret, that in an upcoming hunt there will be yet another clock available for you!

 This is only one of the new items available now at RT Designs. Come down to the store and check out the epic newness!